Wednesday 15 May 2013

Context publication further design development

Firstly I decided to configure the order of the publication.
I started with Manchester and Peter Saville as I believe it's where my interest in graphic design started.







I've begun designing and laying out the publication and started with a large margin. This was to make room for the metal bind fasteners.


Fot the body copy I've used inconsolata. It's a monospace typeface so is similar to those used on document files.

The point size was 8 on 10.5 leading.





I've also included the studio's/ designer's name and date founded/born.



Each example of work is labeled by number and referenced at the bottom of the page.
The second page of each studio will feature a large photo/example of their work.


No comments:

Post a Comment