Friday 10 May 2013

Tutorial with Fred.


Today's tutorial with Fred went really well. He was very complimenting about my work and said the work I was producing was to a high quality. He also said I manage to have my own style without falling into the trap of trying to fit in to current trends.

We sat down and spoke about my current progress as well as what needs to happen next in order for me to get the most out of the next (very) few weeks. I presented psychical work as well as my blog. my blog has had a lot of attention and is clear to see I'm on top of it. Fred confirmed that a few briefs have been neglected more than others. The Owl brief had substantial amount of work and what I needed to do was list everything I could do for the other briefs so they meet the same level of quality.

He recommended me to go away for an hour and list what can I do (forget time, money etc etc)


EXTEND!

Owl

Tote Bags (already discussed)
T-shirt
interior/exterior of office/studio.
Website
Stationary
Newsletter

Dialogues

Rosie Vohra

Exhibition
Signage
Window displays
Lookbook
Full stationary
Website

No Comment

Publication
10 Postcards
Everything beautifully packaged
Exhibition
Slideshow/projection of photographs
website showing the photographs

Typeface

Typeface
Specimen










No comments:

Post a Comment