Saturday 18 May 2013

Perspex MARINA

I'm thinking about applying my typeface on coloured perspex. Typically stencil typefaces are applied to plastic to be used in school or other uses.

It'd be interesting to see how Marina works in this format. It seems really late to be doing this but I can always show it at the End of Year Show.




I'm thinking of using solid coloured perspex. 
So I started looking around to see where I could get some coloured perspex sheets. I first started on eBay and found this good, reliable seller.


To keep my options open I continued searching and found this other source. Suspiciously, the photograph is the same but at least I could phone 'The plastic People' for verification.



They even have the option for drilled holes




For the exhibition I could screw the pieces to the wall (somehow) I may discuss with Amber, during the tutorials, how feasible this is. If this isn't possible, I could create solid stencil sheets and place them on the shelf along with the specimen booklet.




No comments:

Post a Comment